About me

Buffalo, NY, United States
Welcome to my Blog! Originally I am from Ukraine. In 2005 I moved to the United States, and I currently reside in Buffalo, NY. Two of my great passions in life are travel and photography. I start this Blog to share with you my new wedding work, glamour portraits, art, experience,ideas and impressions. Here I also will profile my favorite vendors, products and services. Look my website- www.yukaphotoart.com You can e-mail me at yuka@yukaphotoart.com

Monday, August 27, 2007

Photo shoot / model Dasha

This photo shoot was amazing! We made it early morning in small airport, using Grumman Cheetah of our friend. Model- Dasha. Dasha, I hope to see you soon! I have many interesting ideas!












And then we made shoot at home studio-



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

is this Dasha the artist from russia?

Awesome photos :D

Anonymous said...

Yes, she is greit beautiful model and great person and she is from Russia :-)

Anonymous said...

Yes she is!!! I'm a friend of hers :D


again i love your pictures and your blog.


Good Luck in everything
Love and light Marie

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Well I agree but I think the collection should acquire more info then it has.