About me

Buffalo, NY, United States
Welcome to my Blog! Originally I am from Ukraine. In 2005 I moved to the United States, and I currently reside in Buffalo, NY. Two of my great passions in life are travel and photography. I start this Blog to share with you my new wedding work, glamour portraits, art, experience,ideas and impressions. Here I also will profile my favorite vendors, products and services. Look my website- www.yukaphotoart.com You can e-mail me at yuka@yukaphotoart.com

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Part 5 "Trash the dress"
















2 comments:

encantadora said...

You have such gorgeous images! Well done. I truly enjoyed looking at your posts.

Anonymous said...

To: YUKA

Good afternoon,

Wedding photo,Wedding Art,Glamour,Fashion...would you like to share them with the public?


So, are you interested in compiling your blog into E-books? We can compile your blog into E-Book. It’s FREE!!!

Hi, We are from spotbit.com. We are publishing E-magazines.

We are interested in your entries/productions.

So, we would to inquire whether you are interested in compiling your blog into E-Book?

In addition, we will insert your information and your link into the E-Book, so that can link back to you blog website.

You can visit our website www.spotbit.com, for the English version of the Blogs Collections.

If you are interested or if you have any question, you are welcome to contact us. Thank you.


We can help you to design the E-magazine free for you, just E-mail us.

Please send your E-mail, your blog website address and your name for us.
E-Mail 1 : spotbit@live.com.my
E-Mail 2 : spotbit@gmail.com
Website : www.spotbit.com