About me

Buffalo, NY, United States
Welcome to my Blog! Originally I am from Ukraine. In 2005 I moved to the United States, and I currently reside in Buffalo, NY. Two of my great passions in life are travel and photography. I start this Blog to share with you my new wedding work, glamour portraits, art, experience,ideas and impressions. Here I also will profile my favorite vendors, products and services. Look my website- www.yukaphotoart.com You can e-mail me at yuka@yukaphotoart.com

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Yuka Photo Art: Ok this suppose to work !

Yuka Photo Art
June 21, 2008 12:14 pm

Ok this suppose to work !

I am just testing a couple new features on my blog  … and a little picture

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Being a novice I am looking at some professional advice in regard to the ways of converting Photos to canvas, this can be such an ideal gift for the people as gifts for various purposes hope to learn the ways to do this.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.