About me

Buffalo, NY, United States
Welcome to my Blog! Originally I am from Ukraine. In 2005 I moved to the United States, and I currently reside in Buffalo, NY. Two of my great passions in life are travel and photography. I start this Blog to share with you my new wedding work, glamour portraits, art, experience,ideas and impressions. Here I also will profile my favorite vendors, products and services. Look my website- www.yukaphotoart.com You can e-mail me at yuka@yukaphotoart.com

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Amazing book!

I am so glad, this Amazing book lives on my bookshelf !!!!
I trulie reccomend to buy it if you are on proffecional way of wedding photography.

Here is some keys ingredients from book:
"You must relax enough to be yourself and exhibit your pleasure in creating art"
"Trust your intuition so that you can react"
"Good wedding photography is not about complicated posing, sumptuos backgraunds, or five lights used brilliontly. It is about exprassion, interaction and life. The rest is importent but secondary"
They give many useful information about equipment and wedding albums, discuss posing and lighting....This is realy Wedding Photographer's HANDBOOK!

No comments: