About me

Buffalo, NY, United States
Welcome to my Blog! Originally I am from Ukraine. In 2005 I moved to the United States, and I currently reside in Buffalo, NY. Two of my great passions in life are travel and photography. I start this Blog to share with you my new wedding work, glamour portraits, art, experience,ideas and impressions. Here I also will profile my favorite vendors, products and services. Look my website- www.yukaphotoart.com You can e-mail me at yuka@yukaphotoart.com

Sunday, January 27, 2008

I love to travel!

I Love to travel...
I don’t remember, but my mother told me that I was only 8 month old when I started traveling with her.
My father served in military and we have moved from one place to another quite frequently. My mother started travel business when I was only 18 and I dedicated 5 years of my life helping her to build up and expand our company.
Such an amazing time it was! I visited so many countries and discovered for my self a whole new world. I love that special moment , that feeling, when you plane lands in airport and you are about to discover new culture, see amazing architecture, meet new people.
I think that traveling is the best hobby where you can spend your earnings.
We always do have a plan for our next destination. It is the best motivation for our business.


Here is Here is "my destinations" map. I promise I will keep updating with new places I am going to visit in a future

View Larger Map

No comments: