About me

Buffalo, NY, United States
Welcome to my Blog! Originally I am from Ukraine. In 2005 I moved to the United States, and I currently reside in Buffalo, NY. Two of my great passions in life are travel and photography. I start this Blog to share with you my new wedding work, glamour portraits, art, experience,ideas and impressions. Here I also will profile my favorite vendors, products and services. Look my website- www.yukaphotoart.com You can e-mail me at yuka@yukaphotoart.com

Friday, February 8, 2008

For photographers- JILL-E CAMERA BAGS

I was waiting for this bag so long time and now I am soooo happy :-) I always waited for new products for women photographers. I need something special and comfortable for myself while I working.. Today I listed my magazine “Professional Photographer” and was so exited when found these JILL-E CAMERA BAGS If you have another options, please let me know. It is always interesting what is new on the market.










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I found your site doing a search for jill e bags.  Love your work, it is fabulous!  I love photography but am a hobbiest, just got my first DSLR this Christmas mainly to photograph my children.  I dont know if I will ever have your talent but we all start some where, right? I am still learning but really enjoying myself.  I bookmarked your blog and website to continue to be inspired.

How do you like your bag?

Take care

Yuka photo Art said...

Thank you, Gigi!I love photography and wish you to find your individual angle and style too.I love this Bag. I keep all mt lens and cameras there and it is so easy to go for shooting with this magic bag :-)
Be sure you was on my new Blog-http://blog.yukaphotoart.com/
~Yuliya

Annie said...

Hi, I also found your site whilst searching for Jill-e bags. I love the style of these bags! Just wondering about the quality of it. Do you still use it and does it still work well? Are the straps still secure? Does the bag get marks/dirty easily? Thanks for your help!