About me

Buffalo, NY, United States
Welcome to my Blog! Originally I am from Ukraine. In 2005 I moved to the United States, and I currently reside in Buffalo, NY. Two of my great passions in life are travel and photography. I start this Blog to share with you my new wedding work, glamour portraits, art, experience,ideas and impressions. Here I also will profile my favorite vendors, products and services. Look my website- www.yukaphotoart.com You can e-mail me at yuka@yukaphotoart.com

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Publication

There is so much coming up during these two months…
Today a big surprise waited for me at home!
And right now I am holding in my hands UK’s Best-Selling Magazine “Digital Photo” (February issue) and on the pages 16-17 my work! Wow! I have a full spread! I am so happy and definitely proud that my art work from “winter mood” series was chosen to be published in this Magazine!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My congratulations to you!
In my eyes that is a great success.
I believe you will flight even higher in the future!

(BTW, sorry for my poor English)

S.Y., Denis

P.S.: молодчинка!!! ;)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on being published!

Well done.